Illúminati
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illúminati

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current Ally List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SquireX

SquireX

Current Ally List Empty
PostSubject: Current Ally List   Current Ally List EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 am

Of course we are allied with all xun guilds. Here is a list of xun guilds we help first

WickeD - Death World
Eclipse - Swirling Path
Hellsing - Miracle Blade Peak

You may help other guilds if you want. If any of the above guilds get attacked please help them.

Other Factions - I ask that you do not touch the following guilds pillars. This is because I am friends with the guild lord of these guilds. They will not bother us, we will not bother them. You may kill their members just not touching of the pillars Wink

Tai Faction -
Severe - Death World

Wu Faction -
Sanctuary - Azure Sea Valley

This will be updated as needed. Any questions ask in guild.
Back to top Go down
Skyva

Current Ally List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Ally List   Current Ally List EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:34 pm

aww why do we have to be friends with eclipse? :/ eclipse sucks
Back to top Go down
SquireX

SquireX

Current Ally List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Ally List   Current Ally List EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:56 pm

You dont have to help them, but because quiet a few members came from eclipse, I figured we could help eclipse they need help. If you dont want you im not going to force you lol. This isn't that kind of guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Ally List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Ally List   Current Ally List Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Ally List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illúminati :: Allies and Enemies-
Jump to: